Join the conversation or start a new one!
Share what you know about how to live a happy, balanced and fulfilling life and find out what like minded people, research and experts have to say.
Why connecting is so valuable
What we all love most is to connect and to grow. Being human is all about togetherness, about interacting. Being our unique self is about exploring and sharing our talents and evolve and grow.
Even though I love my moments of solitude – and I need them in order to stay balanced – I enjoy life to the fullest when I am connected to like minded people. Like minded does not mean that we always agree though. :-)
To me like minded people are people like you. You probably found this page and connected with me because you want to move forward in life.
Is this you?
- You search for the highest possible quality.
- You act when you find something that you want to change. You get the information you need, take courses or get guidance.
- If life throws hurdles, you do not stay behind them, but find ways to surpass them – or you create new routes.
- You know in the deepest of your soul that you are unique and that you have wonderful gifts and talents that you love to share with the world.
- You know that you can trust in your own innate power. AND you know that we can never travel alone if we want to reach our fullest potential.
Like minded people love to support each other. I know I do my best to share all that I have to give with you so that you can benefit.
With your comments and feedback, you help me to do that even better. But what is even more important: your unique perspective and wisdom can help others that have the questions maybe only you can answer.
Like minded people love to interact
So I suggest: Let’s get to know each other! Talk with each other, support each other. Reach out. Connect. Grow together.
That is my dream: that we find a way to share our unique talents and gifts to this world, create a place for mutual support. A place where we can grow and connect. A place where we can express and share our brilliance.
Do you share my dream? Then let’s start to talk on the social media platforms! Follow, like, share and come back often. Jump into a conversation or start your own. Ask questions, give tips, inspire and support each other.
Start interacting now!
I look forward to getting to know you better, to support you wherever I can and to learn from you.
Until soon – on the platform of your preference. Have a wonderful day and stay on the sunny side!
Margot van Aanholt – Just Being Happy
PS If you think they may like this, invite your friends to explore this website or join on the social media!